Saturday

Happy Gluten Free Thanksgiving! November 1.

Okay, I realize it's not Thanksgiving yet, but it's coming.  I love it.  Since I am gluten free these past 5 years, Thanksgiving dinner is more work (since I have to prepare more of it myself and show up at other people's homes with my own stuffing and gravy), but it is not less tasty and not one bit less wonderful!  I LOVE this time of year, the food, the fellowship and the expressions and feelings of gratitude for what we have.

Take a minute or two, go read this article and go look at your home and family with "fresh perspectacles". 


Seriously, this may be the best thing I've read this year.  Go ahead.  Read it.  I'll wait.

Now tune in, subscribe to this blog and get ready, because we are going to do as many Thanksgiving recipes as I can come up with this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment