Thursday

A visual of my gluten free groceries.

I have another family member who is doing gluten free at least for this week, so this past Friday when I grocery shopped I really didn't buy anything with gluten in it.  The 2 kids who aren't gluten free (yet) had cereal, bread, pop tarts and flour tortillas left over from last week's shopping. The gluten free people also have cereal because I went to the salvage grocery store and got a bunch of Chex.  Also, I needed to buy a lot of snacks for my son and husband to take to work with them.  So you see here fruit, vegetables meat, popsicles, popcorn, beef jerky, Progresso soups, Hormel Compleats, Zatarain's rice, Rudi bread, corn chips and salsa. This week I've cooked chicken soup from scratch, Zatarain's broccoli, chicken and rice, tacos and my husband made baked chicken, green beans and corn to go with the mashed potatoes I made.  The point is, you don't have to weird stuff when you go gluten free.  It gets easier. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I would have never thought of taking pictures. Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete